Sunday, April 28, 2024

No google adsense

 


Google AdSense is picking and choosing who can get AdSense on their blogs. I have 3 different blogs that I cannot get AdSense on with little to no reason and I have a feeling this one will not get anything either because this one is a conspiracy blog but I may be shocked! I mean, AdSense is okay but what is the point when you cannot get anything for it besides cents? 

I had it once on my blogs but due to issues and disconnecting them not knowing I would not be able to connect it back and if I would have known, I would not disconnected it. To me, it is just censorship and they get to pick and choose what is a fly zone and a no fly zone because I know a few blogs that does not follow the community guidelines and does have AdSense. 

So with that being said help me support this blog by using my links and shopping on amazon. 

My links

No comments:

Post a Comment